Pages

Background

Friday, March 23, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook!

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... Clear Blue Sky's!!
I am thinking...God is in control even thought it seems that everything is up in the air!
I am thankful...That Detto is home!
In the kitchen... There are dishes in the sink and NO cooking is going on today! LOL
I am wearing... Comfy clothes. :)
I am creating...Many quilts for the Quilted Hugs Project!
I am going...to the store later.
I am wondering...How is God going to work all of this out?
I am reading...P.S. I Love You & Bad Girls of the Bible.
I am hoping...I get to sew with Lisa next week!
I am looking forward to...Enjoying some of the changes around here.
I am learning... To trust God in Everything!
Around the house... The kids are laughing and playing.
I am pondering...The Women's Bible Study questions.
A favorite quote for today...2 Corinthians 4:16-18  So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,  as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
One of my favorite things... Dark Chocolate Truffles and Wine!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
I plan to work on finish quilting the three quilts that I have pinned.I am looking forward to spending time with our friends Jessica & Blake! And.... I can't wait to do this weeks Bible Study!!
A peek into my day... Relaxing, Quilting, and enjoying my FAMILY!!
These are Stephen's Band buddy's! They came by this week to practice.


No comments: