Pages

Background

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Beautiful Church & Museum in Queretaro

There really isn't too much to say...
I think the pictures pretty much say it all!





What is this supposed to be?


I love the stained glass.
Do you spot Stephen & Noni??

This was another museum that we checked out!


Here's the crew...



Sissy is the only one not doing the pose!


This is either used to catch fish or bird.
Either way, it is a really neat idea!


Some early jewelry!

The costumes were really elaborate.

Sissy looks like she is wearing the hat!

Finally, Noni found a space that is for people shorter than her! LOL



Replicated Murals.

Stephen and Pop Pop

Aren't these masks scary? I think that I read they are to scare away the evil spirits.


This is a tiny nativity.


This is a beautiful garden in the museum courtyard.


No Running Allowed! And No Pushing Either!
LOL

I love that Sissy was peaking out of the doorway!

I LOVE ARTWORK!!
I think my next post might be ALL ARTWORK!
LOL
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: