Pages

Background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Leaving Queretaro

As we were leaving we were able to see lots of great sights.

I love this sign.
One at a time. LOL



I am not sure if this made me feel safe or more scared.

The police all had on masks and and HUGE guns!! I am glad that we were not pulled over!

This is a church.
After the long drive I needed to just relax.

So I went up to the roof of our house.
 The view is AWESOME!


Sissy came up to join me.

I sat here, read my book, and just enjoyed the view.

Isn't she adorable.

This is the roof of our home!

Thankfully we were able to chat with Daddy still.

Stephen got a gift on his last day of class.
Sissy and I decided to check out the local market.

This is where you can buy your meat.

Doesn't it look yummy??

Or you can buy some other food.


It was fun walking around and buying from the local vendors and artists.

No comments: