Pages

Background

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beautiful Limpio Queretaro!!

This is where we stayed while in Queretaro!



The courtyard was soooo pretty!
Especially at night! I love the lights in the trees.

The fossils were on the wall.
I have never seen this done.
There were no pictures on the walls, just the fossils and then we had this stained glass window!

See!

Mom and Dad had a different kind of window in their room...

They had a 300 year old skylight!

I love all of the churches.They are so amazing!




More doors!




We tried to tour the churches, but...

they were having church services.



I love the stained glass windows.
The all seeing eye....

And this one was pretty too!

This is an old monastery that was turned into...
a beautiful art museum.
I think the building was more of a piece of art than some of the splotchy paintings. LOL


 Aren't my kids wonderful?



I love all of the details on the building.

Here is the art...







more of the building.

It was AWESOME!

Sissy & BubbaSilly Kids!


Poor Sissy, see what she had to deal with...

Noni and Sissy enjoyed playing with some of the art! I liked the metal animal sculptures!



I could spend weeks in some museums!

I loved the reflection of the arch in this picture!

I love the doors!


Queretaro is sooooo pretty.
I will post more soon of the other things we saw there!
It was such a great City!
I hope Detto and I get to go together someday.

No comments: