Wednesday, April 3, 2013
I had fun trying some styles on Alyssa too!
Doesn't it look cute??
Detto is such a patient man! I love Stephen's face in the background.
He is always trying to photo-bomb us!
I had to cut out several pictures because of him. LOL
He is a prankster like his MOM!
Monday, April 1, 2013
I LOVE APRIL FOOLS DAY! I spend lots of time preparing for today!
I have had some fun!!
Today I decided to get my family with:
1. Blue food coloring & salt on their toothbrushes
2. Lotion in their toothpaste
3. I tried to Saran Wrap Alyssa's door shut, but the cats kept playing with it!
4. I put lotion on the toilet seat!
5. Fake Cat poo in Detto's sink, by the computer desk, and somewhere else (it hasn't been discovered yet)!
6. I put pink and purple lotion on Detto's windshield wiper and then turned it to the on position so he would get pretty colors in the morning.
7. I put a Post-It-Note under Stephen's mouse so when he tried to do his school work the mouse wouldn't work!
These are the ones that they have already discovered.
I have several more, but I don't want to give away my secrets.
I hope you are having lots of fun pranking each other!
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
(Maybe next year I won't do anything and they will be suspicious all day anyways!!)
Can you believe that we all quilt and homeschool! LOL
I want to make this quilt!
What a GREAT idea!
This one was a little confusing, but the mouse.... How cute is that?!?!?!?
I was blessed to be able to go with some wonderful quilters. I thoroughly enjoyed my time!
I cant wait to see what the ladies in Mount Dora dream up NEXT YEAR!!