Pages

Background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tell me what you think...

I have made a few changes to my blog and I was wondering what everyone thinks...
Have you even noticed??
LOL

I changed the background, the music, and I have added the adds on the sides.
Have you checked them out?
Are they useful?
I am just wondering because I am not allowed to click on them....

And because I am not allowed to click on them it makes me what to.

I feel like a little kid... telling me not to do it makes me want to go and do it.
Why am I like that??
Ugh!
OH WELL!
But, You are allowed to check them out, so tell me what you think about the changes I am making.
Soon I will be posting some updates on my Quilted Hugs "Self" Challenge!
I am making GREAT progress!
I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of SPRING!!
I just love this time of year!
I have been SPENDING tons of time outside!
But that is another post for another day!
Be Blessed!
Hugs
-Lisa

No comments: