Pages

Background

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

San Miguel de Allende

Look what we found!>!>!>!>
A STARBUCKS!!
LOL

San Miguel de Allende was a very pretty town.
I really enjoyed walking around it.


There were lots of great doors to see.


Lot of great places to see.
I really enjoyed the art and the people.






As we were leaving...

We stopped at the top of the town lookout spot and took some pictures.

I reminded me of when Angela and Sheldon took us up to the top of their town, next to the church.
We could see all of Vicenza.
Mexico looked similar from the top. It must be because of the Churches.

Isn't it beautiful?

My parents!


I loved this tree.It made my think of Lisa Scarberry!

I know this is a little blurry, but I loved this blue door!


We left here and headed towards Atotonilco...

No comments: