Pages

Background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sewing & Quilting Update - BIG NEWS!!

With all of this Yard Work, I have not spent a lot of time in the sewing room.

Thankfully I was able to spend some time sewing with Lisa this week.
I did not get a whole lot completed, but it is nice that I was able to do some!!
It beats a blank.

I finished this block that is one of my Star Quilt-A-Long blocks!


This is all I completed of another block.
I pre-cut all of the fabric for this Star Quilt-A-Long.
Apparently, I did not cut this block correctly.
I am missing some fabric, so...
I will have to go back to the cutting mat and cut the additional fabric to complete this block.
Silly Ol' Me!

Here is Lisa in action!
She is working on the scrap quilt that you see on her design wall behind her.

And here comes the BIG NEWS......

Guess what my WONDERMUS HUBBY got me..........

I have waited for this for a LONG TIME!!









Can you guess??















Did you guess?????








Detto got me a ROWENTA Steam Iron!!!
I am sooooo excited!

I LOVE IT!!
I am soooooo Blessed!
This will make it so much easier to iron all of the quilt blocks & tops!
This will definitely help me with my Quilted Hugs Challenge.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your blocks!! I can't wait to iron some YARDAGE with that iron! I enjoyed sewing with you and experimenting with the Rowenta!!!!