Pages

Background

Monday, April 16, 2012

I Got to Watch ABBY!!

Amy called me last week and said "The babysitters little boy is sick. Can you watch Abby for a few days?" Hmmmm, let me think about it...
YES!!!!!!!!!

I love her little kitty bag! She insisted on strolling it herself.

She is just too cute for words!

She is so much fun to be around.

Such a sweet and happy girl!

I love watching little ones play.
We had a package come in the mail and she stole the "poppers".
I kept a close eye on her while she tried with all of her might to pop them.
She eventually gave up and took the mini-poppers and rolled on those! LOL
She loves to be outside.

And she tried to pick every flower in my yard!

But how can you not love that smile?



I could sit and watch her explore for hours.

I love watching her carry the flowers in her little hands.

She found something to get into here.
She had to get a closer look!

LOL



 At 2 years old running in the yard is one of the best things in the world.

I am so blessed to be able to spend time with her.
I just LOVE my Abby!!
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: