Pages

Background

Monday, April 30, 2012

How to Use the Easy Circle Cutter

Here is a Quick Tutorial on using a Easy Circle Cutter Ruler.

This is a really neat tool to include in your quilting supplies.

I started with a 7 inch Square fabric. I folded my square in half.

Then I lined up the fold on the dotted line of the circle cutter.

The hardest part of this whole process was cutting the circle out without moving the ruler.
I should have used the mini rotary cutter.

The result is a perfect circle to use in your quilting. 
This circle will be appliqued on top of another fabric square and then the fabric square with the hole will have a piece of fabric placed behind it. 
I will stitch it down and have two apparent Fabric blocks with only one cut!

I will be posting my results soon. 

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: