Pages

Background

Friday, April 20, 2012

Around the House and Yard!


I have really been enjoying this wonderful Spring Weather!
I love Florida!

I picked up a few flowers to brighten up my back porch! I love to sit on my swing or comfy chair and read up here.
 I love that I have a balcony.


Here is what my garden is looking like.I can not believe how well everything is doing. I actually have several zucchini's that are more than 3 inches long! Yippy!


Sissy just loves it (I'm sure) when I take pictures of her doing her school work. Hee hee hee
For some strange reason she always yells at me after I snap the picture.

LOOK... Don't you LOVE it?!?!?!?
I sure do. This was a gift from my Sister - AMY!!
I just love it!
It looks PERFECT in my bedroom!

Doesn't this picture just scream "Lazy Spring day with lemonade & a book"?
I have been REALLY missing Detto today and so....
I had a nice HOT cup of coffee in my FAVORITE Jim Shore mug, in order to feel "closer" to my Detto!
Only a little bit longer and he will be home!
Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig!

Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: