Pages

Background

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Weekend

Alyssa was able to get out of the house a little.
She did not get very far though...

Sissy and Amara hung out with Jackson in the backyard!

Then they colored eggs!

This year was the first time that all I did was boil the eggs and give Alyssa the supplies. She did the rest!

It was cute watching them work.

Thankfully they did all of this outside on the porch!

They colored on the eggs with crayons before they dyed them!


I like the way the eggs turned out!

They ate most of them and only left us 4!
LOL
Maybe next year I will have them dye more than 8 eggs!
Silly girls!
I was too busy to do any decorating for Easter, so the window clings will have to do!
:)

I pray that you have a BLESSED, SAFE, & HAPPY EASTER!!
Hopefully, Detto will be home next year! The Army can't possibly need you EVERY holiday!
LOL
We miss you Detto!

Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: