Pages

Background

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Detto is Far AWAY... Again!

Detto is far away at testing equipment for the Army and training!

Thankfully he was Blessed with some time off for Easter!

He met up with some guys who are familiar with the area and so they all went hiking together.



I wish I could have seen this in person.

All of the pictures are so pretty.

I miss my Detto! He has already been gone for a week. One week down only a few more to go!

He did not bring hiking clothes, but luckily he stays HOT most of the time. I would have froze my booty off without a Parka!


I sure do love the mountains! I just wanted to share the pictures because they are all so pretty!
I pray that my Detto is safe and healthy as he is away!
I hope the Army finishes up with him and sends him home QUICKLY!!

Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: