Pages

Background

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Simple Womans Daybook - Lisa Style

 
(I just love this picture that Detto took.)

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is cloudy, I hope it rains.

I am thinking...That I am sleepy, but I really want to finish organizing my sewing room.

I am thankful...That everything turned out OK last night.

In the kitchen...I am planning on making Panini's for me and the kids for dinner. Thank You Detto for the surprise Panini book & New Panini Press! I love you!
I am wearing...My PJ's! Today is my LAZY Saturday!

I am creating...Lots, I am in the middle of SEVERAL Quilts, some embroidery, and organizing/moving around my sewing room!

I am going... To church tomorrow. I hope that I do not leave the house today!

I am wondering...Why my Ulcerative Colitis is flaring up again!

I am reading...Several books and listening to books on CD!

I am hoping...That this UC thing calms back down & That I finish a quilt top that I am working on!

I am looking forward to... Sewing! I am

I am learning... How to Prioritize. I did some Light cleaning today BEFORE I went into my sewing room!

Around the house... Alyssa is cleaning her room while listening to a book on CD and Stephen is working on homework while listening to music. The kids both have been working on their chores today! They are such a blessing.

I am pondering... The Verse 1 Corinthians 10:12 in the American Standard Version
"There hath no temptation taken you but such as man can bear: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation make also the way of escape, that ye may be able to endure it."

A favorite quote for today... "When life gives you scraps, just make some quilts!"

One of my favorite things... Dark Chocolate & Fruit! Today so far I have had grapes, a plum, an apple, and some dried cranberry's. I eat meals and then I snack on FRUIT & Veggies!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Quilt, Sew, take Stephen to the dentist, go visit my GI doctor (ugh!), Quilt, Sew, Read, Teach, go to the Mount Dora Museum of Art and see the new exhibit, and then..... QUILT and SEW!

A peek into my day...

There was a fabric sale and this is what I got.
Jackson is so funny. He was looking up at me like "what are you doing?".
Hugs,
Lisa

No comments: