Pages

Background

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Process Pledge... Quilted Hugs

I have been cranking out some quilt tops. 
Most of these are for Quilted Hugs & some of them have no known destination. 

This quilt top is finally finished. 
Amara picked the lay-out and Lisa gave me the Crazy swirly fabric that I used for the border.

This Batman Panel turned out GREAT!  All I added was the black border and the red striped fabric! Easy Quilt Top! 

I prepared some final touches to some of my Summer Fun Quilt blocks to work on while I went to Ohio.

I thought this table runner was finished, but I had some more inspiration. 

These are just SOME of the books that I have listed on Amazon, e-Bay, and the Homeschool Group's sight for SALE!! 

I started this as a leaders and enders project. I am not sure what to call it.... Maybe Orange in the Corner??

My Mom gave me some bandanna's..Do you think they would make a good quilt top??

Here is an updated picture of my Precious Boy!
He is getting SOOOOOOO BIG! 
He has graduated from Middle School.... I cannot believe I have a HIGH SCHOOL-ER in the house. 
pppppppppppffffffffffffffffff

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: