Pages

Background

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is overcast, but the sun keeps peeking through. Kind of like a surprise. 

I am thinking... God is so good to me. 

I am thankful... for my sewing machines. They are always ready and waiting for a visit from me. 

In the kitchen... I am trying to decide what to  make for dinner....

I am wearing... A black skirt and a "summer" top. Both stretchy and very comfy. I tend to wear lots of skirts and dresses during the summer.

I am creating... quilt binding. I have 5 quilts that I hope to make the binding for today. 

I am going... NOWHERE!! I plan on staying home all day!

I am wondering... What Stephen is doing right now. He left for a camping trip last night. I pray he is enjoying himself.

I am reading... "A Time to Heal". Still! I sat down and read a few chapters this morning over breakfast!

I am hoping... To bind all five quilts today, and maybe even piece another quilt top!

I am looking forward to... Spending all day SEWING!

I am learning... how to do counted cross stitch! I am really enjoying it! 

Around the house... Sissy is watching Saturday Morning Cartoons and Jackson & Jasmine are sleeping on the pillow next to my sewing machine. (Detto's at drill & Stephen's camping.) Just us girls today.

I am pondering... What can I make with my over abundance of tomato's growing in my garden?

A favorite quote for today... Quilts are not meant to be perfect, they are meant to be loved!

One of my favorite things... My quilting Iron! It is so "HOT"! LOL

A few plans for the rest of the week: This is going to be a fairly busy week. I get to hang out with Mike & Tina's three kids and I am really looking forward to Reilly's birthday Party!

A peek into my day...





No comments: