Pages

Background

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our "STAYCATION" Day 1 ~ Fun At Patrick AFB Beach / Cocoa Beach

We decided to head to Patrick Air Force Base to visit the beach! 
We planned two different things in two days:
Day 1 ~ BEACH
Day 2 ~ Kennedy Space Center

It made more sense to just spend the night at Patrick AFB instead of travel back and forth over the two days. 
Military Lodging is SOOOOOOOOO cheap at $40 per room, why spend 3 hrs in the car when you can just get a room and chill?

So... we checked in to our rooms and then hit the beach!! 
I thought the face Stephen was making in the background was hilarious.

We enjoyed hanging out at a Military Only Beach. No cars, no people, no problem!!!

The WAVES were AWESOME!!

We broke all of our other boogie boards and the store only had ONE left, so... We took turns.

Sissy hunted for shells!

I love the BEACH!!



I laid in my chair and read...

Watched the kids play in the water...

then I took my turn on the boogie board too.

Detto swam for a few hours then CRASHED!! 
The Water was PERFECT! Not too hot and not too cold!
There was NO Rain! 
It was a Perfect day at the beach!

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: