Pages

Background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

FREE Block of the Month from Craftsy

Whenever I first come into my sewing room it seems that I can't start sewing until I check my email and/or Blogger. 
I'm not sure why, but I sometimes think that if I didn't sew I would never even check my email. 

Today, I saw this... 

I was instantly interested! 

My freebies4mom email said this: 
Take a free ‘Block of the Month: The Modern 9-Patch’ quilting class with Amy Gibson fromCraftsy free for a limited time (classes normally cost between $9.99 and $39.99). Not only will you have access to June’s 20-minute class, but you’ll be able to access all five previous ‘Block of the Month’ classes. It’s easy to sign-up with just your email address and a password of your choice. Watch the high-quality class videos at your convenience, and interact with other crafters.

I just had to share it with you. 
I joined and I think I am going to start this BOM (Block of the Month) right away.... 
well, as soon as I finish binding the 5 quilts in my pile, and after I square up my finished string quilt top, and after I get these scrappy string rows off of my design wall, and....
But, the important part is that I decided to start it! 
LOL 

Let me know if you joined and if you plan on starting this block of the month quilt too! 
The great part about it is that it is only ONE block per month! Which means that it wont take away from my other projects! Yippy 4 Me!

Hugs,
Lisa 

No comments: