Pages

Background

Friday, June 22, 2012

"Staycation" Day 1 ~ Ron Jon Surf Shop

After a fun day in the sun, we got cleaned up and headed into Cocoa...

We decided to stop at Ron Jon Surf Shop!
Detto took video's of everything, he's so cute!

My kids are getting so big. 
Stephen makes faces in EVERY picture... Silly Boy! 




We went to the Surf Museum and then checked out the shop...
The kids each picked out a shirt and then we had fun just being CRAZY...

Alyssa took the dare...


Then it was Stephen's turn...

No-one thought Mommy would join in the fun, but I DID!!

I was the only one who noticed the sign: "DO NOT STAND ON SEAT".

The board was the seat! LOL

Too late, Detto had to get his picture too!

He is so cute!

After we did that we headed back to the room. 
The sunset was so pretty.
We pulled over to catch it!


I know we were supposed to "stay home" every night, but it just worked out to spend ONE night away and avoid an extra 3 hours in the car. 
I HATE getting up EARLY, so it was also a plus that I would get to sleep in a little later. 
We decided to get to Kennedy Space Center when they opened. That would have meant that I had to get up at 6am (cough, cough NOT GONNA HAPPEN on vacation).
So spending the night and waking up at 7:45am was a much better decision! 
LOL

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: