Pages

Background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sewing with Ceceilia & hanging with the Mongiovi Kids!

Mike & Tina's kids came over to hang out this week. 
Tina is packing because they are moving to Tennessee and so I offered to watch the kids to give her some time to get stuff done.

While Ceceillia was here she asked me if she could make a rug for her cat. LOL

Into the sewing room we went and I gave her my scrap bin and scissors and let her go to town!

This is what she designed.

I helped her pin down the pieces and I taught her how to sew them down.

She did most of it herself.

She drew a cat on the "quilt/rug" and lots of quilting designs. 

I quilted it for her, but she did everything else on her own.

This is the "finished product"!

She did such a great job!

The boys played games and hung out with Detto with me and girly worked in the sewing room. Then we all went swimming!


It was such a blessing to be able to spend time with them.
We sure will miss these little wiggles when they move!

Hugs, 
Lisa

No comments: