Pages

Background

Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 2 Part 1 ~ Kennedy Space Center ~ Staycation


After a night of playing cards and laughing we all enjoyed the extra rest.
We woke up nice and early & ready to explore Kennedy Space Center.

I love watching the boats during a raised bridge.

This one was a pretty sailboat.
I was surprised at how quickly it went under the bridge.



We got to Kennedy Space Center right when they opened!


We love these silly Pressed Penny Machines!

The kids picked the one they wanted and cranked away!

We took the bus tour and got to see where they build the shuttles.

We even got to see the movable launch pads up close.



This is Mission Control. Unfortunately, we didn't get to go inside. LOL


The models that they made were really cool. 
They moved and lit up!

We got to see the engine of the first shuttle.

And we climbed the tower of the first launch pad. I thought it was really cool that we got to take pictures of the other launch pads from the original pad. 



These spots in all of my pictures are driving me crazy. 
I really need to get a lens for my new camera.

Sometimes I feel that my posts are too long, what do you think??

Hugs, 
Lisa 


No comments: