Pages

Background

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

School Update!

So... I went to get my eyes checked and I walked out with this referral. A little scary.  Little did I know that my life was going to change sooooo quickly and drastically. 

But, the school had these bike guys come over to show their skills.

These guys were amazing!


My boy is growing up so fast! 


Alyssa seemed excited about it too! 


She loves taking pictures with me! 

One of the teachers got to sit in a chair and the bike riders jumped over him. 

again and again and

again! Yikes!


Alyssa had to get her picture taken with them!

I was shocked that these guys were in their late 20's and early 30's.



Then the Seniors had to get in on the picture taking!

Stephen is so funny with the fist pose!



The kids at our school are so great! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: