Pages

Background

Monday, July 20, 2015

Plays, Musicals, and Christmas Productions 2014

We love going to Abby's school plays, she is such a hoot.

Her Thanksgiving play was canceled because of extreme weather, so they re-scheduled it for December. 

These kids were so cute. 
I love watching Abby though, she can't stand still.


Most of my pictures were blurry from her dancing so much. She was a turkey, which is very fitting for Abby! 


I directed the Adventure Christian Academy Christmas Musical. Thankfully, I only have to do the musical part and someone else does the acting part.It was VERY TOUGH this year.

My new meds were not helping.

They kids did great and we made it through the entire thing in one piece!


These kids always do such a great job.


Then... We got to go to see Kyle in a play.

He was a prince in the Snow Queen.

He did so good!It's hard to believe that he is growing up so fast!
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: