Pages

Background

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's Dark and drizzling

I am thinking... I am loving my life.

I am thankful... that my family is all healthy!

In the kitchen... The dishes are done and everything is cleaned up!

I am wearing... My comfy pj's!

I am creating... a new scrap quilt for my Quilted Hugs Project.

I am going... To OHIO with Lisa this week!

I am wondering... What God has for Detto.

I am reading... A time for Love ~ an Amish quilty book!

I am hoping... I can loose a few lbs. LOL

I am looking forward to... my trip with Lisa. We are going to visit Amish Country while we are up in Ohio!

I am learning... to trust God in all things.

Around the house... The Kids are Asleep (well, they are in bed at least) and Detto is working on his school work.

I am pondering... What next school year holds for me.

A favorite quote for today... 
“You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.” 
― Jane AustenPride and Prejudice 

One of my favorite things... My pets. They are so sweet, I love how they follow me around the house and cuddle with me wherever I go.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I am getting ready to go to Ohio with Lisa, but I have few things to finish up around here first.

A peek into my day...



No comments: