Pages

Background

Friday, May 11, 2012

14 Years Together!

Detto and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary this week. 
We decided to go hang out in Downtown Mount Dora and go out to eat at one of our favorite hangouts...

One Flight Up Cafe!

I was taking pictures of my surroundings and Detto... wanted to take pictures too!

Isn't he cute?


I am sooooo blessed!

We ordered artichoke dip for our appetizer.

Then it started raining so we moved inside. 

I really like the windows here.


I tried the Arnold Palmer Tea.
It is half tea/ half lemonade! 
It was surprisingly good!


After lunch we went and walked around and looked in the shops. 
We both love this town.

Then....

We went to Cupcake Delight!

I got a Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Cupcake!
 It had Raspberry filling inside.

Then we headed over to the clock shop. 

Detto & I both Love Old Clocks and we always end up checking this place out! 

Detto found a clock that he really liked. The owner was explaining to Detto how it works. 

It is actually called an Anniversary Clock! 

So I bought it for him as an Anniversary Present!

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: