Pages

Background

Friday, May 11, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook - Lisa Addition!




FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is shining bright and it is HOT out there! 

I am thinking... should I add the rope to my applique project before it is quilted or after??

I am thankful... for friends and family!

In the kitchen... The dishes are lonely. I will start dinner later!

I am wearing...a tank top and capris

I am creating...flannel quilts for my Quilted Hugs project and working on my Summer Coloured Day Quilt!

I am going...to return this Redbox movie before I forget again. 

I am wondering...if I have time to take a nap before I start dinner.

I am reading...A Time to Love, it is another Amish quilting series book

I am hoping...that Detto isn't away all day.

I am looking forward to...Watching a movie with Detto Tonight!

I am learning... To ignore teenage girl "noises" (giggling, screaming, laughing, etc.) 

Around the house...Alyssa and Amara are playing games on the computer together. 

I am pondering... My applique problems. 

A favorite quote for today...Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love.

One of my favorite things... 100 calorie packs of Chocolate Covered Pretzels 

A few plans for the rest of the week: this weekend I have to go to the Unit for an FRG thing. Then Sunday is Mother's Day. I get to teach the Little Bitty's. 

A peek into my day... 




No comments: