Pages

Background

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day fun with the Family!


Because my Anniversary is so close to Mother's Day, I tend to end up behind in my Blogging this time of the year! 
I love that I get to spend so much time with my Family and my blogging suffers. 
Thankfully I can catch up after things slow down again!  
Stephen is such an Awesome Son! I love that he is so helpful! 


For Mother's Day I went out to Dinner with my parents after Detto got home from his drill. 
We went out to the Copa Cabana in Mount Dora! 
I love Cuban Food! 
Thankfully, we got to spend some time with Johnny too! 

I love this stuff!

Isn't she lovely?

Johnny ordered a Cuban "hamburger".It was your basic hamburger, but it was on Cuban bread instead of a bun! 

After Dinner we swung by Nana's to say Happy Mother's Day! 
I am so blessed!

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: