Pages

Background

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Honey Do List ~ By Lisa


Honey Do List ~ 5/23/2012

FYI, I don't just call Detto "honey", I also call him "Babe, Lover Lover, Sweetie, and lots more that you probably don't want to know.  

But, anywho, here are:

"10 Things a Husband Should Do"

1.  Love you ONLY.

2.  Be a great dad.

3.  Remember important dates.

4.  Kiss you passionately at least once a day.

5.  Tell you that he loves you at least three times a day.

6.  Give great back rubs.

7.  Watch romantic movies with you.

8.  Hold your hand when you walk.

9.  Ignore all your Pedicure and fabric purchases.

10.  Be your best friend.

A few extras:

11.  Take you on a date at least once a month.

12.  Always compliment your cooking.

13.   Let you warm your cold feet on his legs.

I could go on and on.....

I got this idea from a blog that I follow, check it out here. She said to post what your "Honey Do List" is and then ask others to do the same. 
I think this is a great idea, because it helps us to focus on what is truly important. 
LOVE is the most important thing. 

Thank You Detto for LOVING ME! 

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: