Pages

Background

Monday, May 7, 2012

Quilting Update ~ Process Pledge!

I have been working on my "Quilted Hugs" project.
I feel that I am making more "GIRL" quilts than I am making "BOY" quilts.
So, I decided to make a Hidden Nine Patch Quilt with a frog charm pack that I had on the shelf.

This is all fabric that I have in my stash! 
It is hard for me to decide what the layout should be. 
I was thinking about adding sashing, but I didn't know if it would be too much. 

Then I was trying to decide what to put in the corners... hmm
I only had nine blocks, but I didn't want a "traditional" nine patch setting, so I divided some of the blocks to look more like a border.

Then I took apart a block and made it into cornerstones....
Now all I need to do is sew it all together and add a final border. 
What do you think?

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: