Pages

Background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Fun With Nana at Bob Evans!

For Mother's Day this year I had lots of fun! 

I am so blessed to have a wonderful family who lives close by. 
On Friday before Mother's Day I got to go to breakfast with my wonderful Mother-In-Law! 

Nana invited me, Marge, & Lisa to go to a Special Pre-Grand Opening of our new 
Bob Evans Restaurant in Mount Dora! 

I ordered a Vanilla Cappuccino. 
I could not believe how good it was! 
This thing did not even need sweetener. 

&&&&& 
They have FREE REFILLS! 

Can you believe that??

Here is a picture of Nana, Lisa, & Marge!

Nana and I had to get our picture together! 
I'm know how much she loves it when I make faces, so I had to indulge her. 
(twist my arm.... LOL)

 I am so blessed to have such a sweet Mother-In-Law! I thank God that we have grown closer over the years and now we know how to "deal" with each other. Can I get an "AMEN" Ora??
I ordered an egg omelet biscuit bowl.
I must be honest and say that I was not thrilled with it. 
The biscuit was as hard as a ceramic bowl!
Oh Well!

Marge ordered a meal that seemed to come with EVERYTHING.I could not believe how many sides were included! 

This is what Ora ordered. She was not too thrilled with the hash browns. They were under-cooked and more like chopped (soft) potato's. 
But we had a great time together and the service was GREAT! 

We had 3 people stop by in a matter of minutes because they noticed we were low on drinks. 
They all brought us more! It was amazing how attentive the servers were.  

Our servers name was Lisa! Poor Marge was just surrounded by Lisa's! LOL
It was so nice to enjoy a nice hot meal with family!

I really enjoyed the food and the time spent with loved ones! 

I will be posting about my Mother's Day with MY Mom soon! 

Hugs, 
Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That was SOOOO much fun! And I absolutely COULD NOT believe how AMAZZZING the cappucino was! Thank you Ora for treating us! It wass fun to see Marge too!!
AND BTW...I just found out YESTERDAY that they are now OPEN! YAYYY!!! Let's plan a morning as soon as you get back to go!!! XOXO