Pages

Background

Monday, May 21, 2012

Our Little Getaway to Charleston, Sc, Part 1

Detto and I got to take a little getaway for our Anniversary! 
Thankfully, we planned for it when he was away training and so we were able to make it happen on a small budget! 

We decided to head to Charleston, South Carolina...
Thankfully, right before our trip, I ran into a woman from the area and she gave me a list of restaurants that were a must during our trip! 
First on her list was...


Detto and I were a little nervous about Captains Chicken. We weren't sure what it was, but we were pleasantly surprised!

I liked that we were able to color on the table covering! They even gave us crayons to play with. LOL
Detto and I enjoyed several games of Tic-Tac-Toe! Thankfully, I am such a seasoned competitor that I kept him on his toes. (cough, cough ~ Not)


For dessert we could not decide which one to pick, so we just got TWO!! 
We got the Mixed berry Cobbler and... 

The Bread Pudding! 

They were both Great! 
I noticed this mini quilt hanging on the wall and had to check it out. 
It is painted fabric.Very artistic, not very quilty though.

Then we continued on our way into the historic district.


To be continued...

Hugs, 
Lisa

No comments: