Pages

Background

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mongiovi Christmas 2011

This year I made most of the gifts that I gave.
I made pillows, hats, and of course quilts!


Here is Jordan with his space quilt.

Baby Michael with his dinosaur quilt!
Dont you love that smile??

Johnny with his Red & Black Quilt!

Amara with her pillow!

Corey is showing off his Blue, Black, and Grey quilt!

Cecillia with her Pillow Animal!

David and Ora

Nana got a teddy bear!

Rudy would not sit still! This is the only picture that I got of her that was not blurry!
She sure can move!

Detto played us some music! I love listening to him play piano! It isn't Christmas without hearing Detto play carrols on the piano!

Look where I found Baby David hiding!
Isn't he adorable?

Everyone was thrilled to have Detto home!
It was a WONDERFUL Christmas!

2 comments:

princessdebbie said...

I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures Lisa....I know you all were thrilled to have Detto home!!!

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

I am still thrilled to have Detto home! LOL I am soooo blessed!