Pages

Background

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Detto & I In New Orleans Part 1

Detto and I were blessed to be able to go on a Mini-Vaca while my kids were gone. I changed my flight so that I could spend an extra few weeks with Detto before I joined the kids in Mexico.
Thanks to the military's Strong Bonds program, we were able to fly to New Orleans to attend a Marriage Enrichment Seminar paid for by the Military. Strong Bonds is a Soldier Enrichment program that has been expanded to help the families cope with our country being at war and the time away from our soldiers. It has programs set up to focus on the many aspects of being a Military Family! To find out more information on Strong Bonds go here. Please encourage any military personel that you know to take advantage of this program.

So here are some of the pictures from our trip:
Detto on the bus to the hotel!



I love the architecture in the city.

I am having trouble getting my pictures to upload, so this will have to be all for now!

No comments: