Pages

Background

Thursday, July 31, 2014

San Antonio Botanical Gardens!!

We really wanted to go to a garden, but the tea gardens without the water was kind of a let down, so...
We let our trusty GPS find us theSan Antonio Botanical Gardens!!

This place was AWESOME!! 


Look at this walkway!


We have these in our front yard!! 


So beautiful and peaceful!

We couldn't pass up a photo-op!
 BIRD FOTO!!

I love what they did with these pots!




These seed pods were so strange. 
They were fuzzy!!

They had a Japanese Garden there too!!I loved how the fencing is made out of sticks!



This place was very peaceful!


We really enjoyed relaxing here!

Isn't he cute?

The rocks looked strange to me. 
I thought they looked like little fuzzy creatures. LOL

After this area we headed over to the conservatory...
I will post about that next!
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: