Pages

Background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Quilt Update

I have done it again!! 
I donated another 20 quilts to Ninos de Mexico!!! 

A few of these were contributions for our church quilting group. 
The ladies at the church finished 8 quilt tops and all I had to do was provide backing, batting, and binding. 
Thanks for my new Longarm I was able to whip them out pretty quickly and have them ready to go! 


I love the variety of quilts this time!


Lots of scrap quilts!

It definitely has put a dent in my fabric stash, but who can complain about a reason to go shopping?? 

I have also started a new Leader AND Ender project...
It is from Bonnie Hunters book "Adventures with Leaders and Enders"!!

 I love that I am getting to use a bunch of blue tonal scraps that Lisa Scarberry donated to me! What a great bestie!! 

and...I started my first Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt-A-Long!! 
I am really excited about this one! This is just my sneak peek!!

Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: