Pages

Background

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Family & Babies & Thanksgiving!

This year we had Thanksgiving at my house! 
It was GREAT!! 
I love having everyone come together. 

I don't know why I didn't get more pictures this year! 
Unfortunately, I only got a few! 

We all worked on "The Night Before Christmas" puzzle that we used to do with Grandma every year! 
It was alot of fun to work on it with Amy, Corrine, Robin, Zoe, and Abby! 
This is everyone who came to dinner!  Minus Nana, who left early and they guy taking the picture. (Jason's friend from work).
I love how Gailen and I are cut off in this picture. At least we are in it, sort of! 


THEN..... I had the blessing to be able to welcome a new addition into our family!! 
Michaela had her baby.... 
Leondre!! 

He was 6lbs 13oz.So adorable! 

Aunt Lisa was there to welcome him into the world! Well, I had to stand outside of the door!!! They wouldn't let me in the room, but I got plenty of love as soon as they let me hold him! 

Amara is such a proud Auntie!! 

Michaela is going to be a GREAT Mom!! 

Isn't he precious????

Hugs, 
Lisa

No comments: