Pages

Background

Monday, April 20, 2015

The National Mall & The Lincoln Memorial

The Reflection Pool was beautiful!
We came at the perfect time of the day!


I love my family!


I'm so blessed to be able to share these adventures with the Man of my Dreams!


These crazies are my favorite!




Then we headed over to the Washington Monument.

Even the walk was beautiful! I love that we got to visit in the evening. Not too hot and beautiful setting sun!

We stopped at the World War II Memorial!


It showed every state and every region!



I even took advantage of the cool water to rest my tired feet!

I wasn't the only one with my feet in the water.




Then we saw the Washington Monument!We decided not to go any further because they were closing.



She sure does love to pose! 



The Washington Monument!
Detto is soooo tall!  Hee hee hee



There will be more of our DC visit tomorrow!
Hugs, 
Lisa 


No comments: