Pages

Background

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Teotihuacan

We headed to Teotihuacan! This place is awesome!


I had to take a picture of the toilet flusher. 
So strange... a foot pedal. It actually makes sense compared to what we have in the US.



Stephen had the camera up the whole time! 
This place is a photographers paradise.


I love my kids! I love that they hang out together.

This place is huge, but this is only a portion of the temple. 

There were people selling souvenirs everywhere. 

The climb began....248 steps! 

Also, the steps are not the normal size that we are used to.They are not even either. 

The view from the first level...

I'm 1/2 way up!


Another level!!






The top!

I love my babies! 




The view from the top was AMAZING!! 

Leave it to the boys to play around on the top of a pyramid.



Mandi & Mari!

I love this girly! 


Julie and I! Julie teaches at Ninos and came with us on our day trip! 








It felt like we were on top of the world! 



I will post more tomorrow! 
Hugs, 
Lisa




No comments: