Pages

Background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In case you didnt know

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 ish

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Monsters & Aliens in 3-D (AWESOME!!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? House (But I hardly ever watch it!)

5.. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal and fruit

6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? ANYTHING SPICY OR CHINESE
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Taylor Swift

9. What type of car do you drive? Navigator
10. Favorite sandwich? turkey, mayo, cheese, letuce & mustard
11. What characteristics do you despise? two-facedness
12. Favorite item of clothing? pj's or beach clothes

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would go on a CRUISE!!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? who cares

15. Where would you retire to? a horse ranch w/ my hubby!!
16. What was your most memorable birthday? my 23rd (I think) Detto took me to St. Augustine and we spent the whole weekend being LAZY!!

17. What is your favorite sport to watch? whatever sport my kids are playing at the time!!
18. Furthest place you are sending this? ???

19. Person you expect to send it back first? don't know
20. When is your Birthday? September 2nd
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? neither, lol....I'm a middle of the day person.
22. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
23. Pets? yea, a fish
24. New and exciting news you'd like to share? My sister is pregnant!! Am I aloud to tell? I am soooooo excited!!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a school teacher, Mom, Lawyer, Singer, etc.
26. How are you today? good

27. What is your favorite candy? DARK CHOCOLATE
28. What is your favorite flower? Roses, violets, and tulips
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? May 9th
30. What's your full name? Lisa Marie Mongiovi
31. What are you listening to right now? My kids talking about their WATER, WATER Everywhere!!
32. What was the last thing you ate? a peanut butter cracker
33. Do you believe in ghosts or UFO's? yea
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
35. How is the weather right now? Warm 87 deg.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Lisa
37. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper

38. Favorite restaurant? I dont have a favorite

39. Real hair color? red/brown/auburn

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? my cabage patch kid with the cornsilk hair
41. Summer or winter? spring or fall

42. Hugs or kisses? both depending.

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate BABY

44. Coffee or tea? tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? sure

46.When was the last time you cried? today - I am having an emotional day!
47. What is under your bed? fabric!!

48. What did you do last night? sew
49. What are you afraid of? losing a family member

50. Salty or sweet? sweet

51. How many keys on your key ring? i dunno
52. How many years at your current job?... which job? wife? mother? teacher?
53. Favorite day of the week? saturday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 6ish
55. Do you make friends easily? it depends....i used to make friends with everyone, but I am much more cautious now. I can be aquatences/friends with everyone, but I have very few TRUE FRIENDS!

2 comments:

Angelie222 said...

WHAT!?!? Amy is pregnant? How far along? How exciting!! Everyone seems to be getting on the bandwagon. I think I knew this list pretty well.

dettonlisas@gmail.com said...

Yeah, we just found out!! I am not sure how far along she is maybe 5-6 weeks???
There are now 3 pregnant people in the family: John & Sam, Marge & David, & Amy & Charlie!! Yeah!! I am sooo excited!!