Pages

Background

Friday, December 9, 2016

Gatlinburg, Tennessee ~ Strong Bonds ~ 2015 ~ Part 2

We enjoyed exploring Gatlinburg, Tn!

We took a wine tour and were really impressed with the muscadine grapes and the wines that Tennessee is producing. The wines were not wines that we would drink regularly, however it was nice to find local wines and try them out.

We bought a few bottles to take home too!!
The wine making operations were impressive! 

While we were there, we were lucky enough to be staying at a hotel that was hosting the Rocky Mountain Songwriters Convention! It was great to hear the singing and the talent! 
These are two kids that were there singing and playing their instruments! 

Downtown Gatlinburg was very  "filling"!! LOL



I love our tradition of collecting pennies from wherever we travel! 
It's so much fun!

The drive home was breathtaking! 

I am so blessed to be able to travel all over with these lovelies!! 


I love my daughter! I am blessed beyond measure!!

I will miss the mountains...


 Detto enjoyed the scenic stops too... 
He was more like "can we get back on the road?"


God is such an amazing artist! 


We ran into a little rain on the way home, but we were safe!

The heat lightening was BEAUTIFUL!! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

P.s. I'm still working on catching up, but I'll get there! 

No comments: