Pages

Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Ouchie, Moving, & Sophia 2015

So laundry is hazardous!! 

I tore my ligaments in my wrist putting away Detto's clothes! 

But, that's life! 

Sophia helped me bling out my brace!!

Then her and I went on a "date"!!

She wanted to go to Steak-n-Shake.

I love this girlie!

After that we went to the mall to walk around.She found a rat to pet!

Yikes!

Gross

Stephen and Brooke officially moved out and got their own place!! 

 It is sooooo cute! 

They were sooooo happy! 

Sweaty, hot, and tired, but happy!


Then Sophia came to quilt with me!

She is learning how to sew in a straight line.


first things first!


She enjoyed picking fabric squares to sew together.

Then we were able to start on her first quilt! 

I showed her how to cut the borders and add them correctly.
She is making this for her and her siblings! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: