Pages

Background

Monday, September 14, 2015

Hawaii, Driving around the Island ~ Part 2

The Royal Hawaiian had a display of their original china and dinnerware. 

The original menu for their restaurant.


Pictures of the hotel when it was built.


This is the lobby.Yes, it opens right up to the elements.
Detto is standing there enjoying the view.


We found Lisa!! And so... 
We had to stop and get coffee!!

Me and my Detto!

Look at this palm tree!

The guys!!

We were ready to hit the water!!

We drove through town to go snorkeling in the Bay!

Here are the pictures of our drive...




The island is so small, but the mountains are so big!


I thought this sign was neato!Maybe because I don't speak Hawaiian. I don't know what it means.

Look at the mountains in the distance!

This was a park that we were passing. 
It was right on the water and so pretty!





We stopped at the scenic overlook!
This place is so pretty!
I will post more tomorrow!
Hugs, 
Lisa

No comments: