Pages

Background

Monday, September 28, 2015

Hanauma Bay State Park, Hawaii

Detto and I & Lisa and Ronnie all headed to Hanauma Bay State Park to go snorkeling. 

The park had some pretty cool displays. 
The showed the different coral that we would see while snorkeling.

And these items are AWESOME!!

This place is so beautiful!! 

I was so excited aobut getting in the water! 


My Detto ready to go!! 

Isn't this place surreal?

We had to walk down the hill/mountain to get to the water. This road was steep I didn't know how we were going to get back up the hill after snorkeling and wearing myself out! 


So pretty!The beach was so pretty!

Detto and I swam around for a few hours and then we had to rest! 


Laying here on the beach in Hawaii with my hubby! Does it get any better than this??

I love that the rescue boards said Hawaii! 
I was very entertained by the little things.


We are so blessed!
I will post some pictures of what we saw while snorkeling!
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: