Pages

Background

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quilts In Progress

I have taken my blue star blocks that I have made and or swapped and decided it is time to make them into a quilt top!! 

Then I hurted my poor lil' finger!

I have to go to the ER and have them cut on my poor baby finger twice. Ugh
Do you see my boo-boo??
The Dr. was not sure if it was a spider bite, bug bite, or just a cuticle infection. 
All I know is it hurt when they numbed me and TONS of puss came out! 
That made this project a little more difficult. 
But I was finally able to find a layout that I liked. 

Waiting for my finger to heal meant, no typing and definitely NO BLOGGING!! I was able to check my email and look who helped me! 
She is soooo cute! 
Juliette is just so helpful! 

These chair cushions have been begging to be recovered, but... Remember my finger?!?!

Finally, I was able to get to them! 

I found the fabric at the thrift store. 
Luckily, I was still able to shop even though my poor finger was hurted! LOL

I hope you have been much better than me!! 
Hugs, 
Lisa 

No comments: