Pages

Background

Monday, January 21, 2013

New Years Eve 2013

I was looking back over my blog and realized that I forgot to post about our New Years Eve Bash... 
Well, it was just the four of us, but we had fun toasting in 2013!!
Sissy and I rocked out to the different artists on TV waiting for the Ball to Drop in Time Square! 

She is sooo cute!

Hobbs enjoyed my singing.... LOL
I love this cute little face! 

Jackson was so sleepy and our singing kept him awake! 

Detto and Stephen worked on recording some music... Stephen kept making strange faces, so I didn't post any pics of him!!!

And I made this...I picked up this picture frame at our Thrift Store for $1.00!! Then I removed the glass, covered the back with fabric and glued on all of my foreign coins. 
When it dried I hung it on my Traveling Wall!! 
I LOVE IT! 

And I love this guy too! 


I enjoyed having the cozy fire and watching the show!!
It was a WONDERMUS New Years Eve! 
I hope your was great too! 
Hugs, 
Lisa

No comments: