Pages

Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 2 in Italy - Verona

We went to VERONA!! This was one of the places that were on my MUST SEE list!!
I was soooo excited to load up the car and take off!!





Piazza dei Signori

Piazza dei Signori

This was some FANCY GELATO!

Verona was so lively and exciting!

Here we are in front of the Coliseum in Verona. It was originally built in AD 30!! WOW! It is still intact and used for opera's!




We got to go and see Juliet's Balcony and "home" in Verona!

The outside

Walking in

The Courtyard
Everyone writes the names of "lovers" on the wall...

Here I am writing "Detto N Lisa 4-Ever"

See!!

Alyssa wrote "I Love my Family"!

She is so cute

And you must rub her right breast for "Luck in Love"!!


Alyssa and I went up to her balcony...

There is a whole museum dedicated to her.
I will post more on that next time!

No comments: