Pages

Background

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Summer Trip to Virginia with the kids ~ 2014

This summer Detto needed to head to Liberty University to take another week long Intensive Class, so we decided to bring the kids along! 

This is very pretty country! 

I love the winding roads.

While Detto spent the day in the classroom while we decided to see the land....and an old friend Kami Harris Melton. 
I grew up next door to Kami and the whole Harris clan.
We had not seen each other since we were little. 

She took us hiking in the Appalachian Mountains!!! 

We love hiking! 




The white marks showed that we were on the right trail!


The rocks were huge!

My kids were so funny!



This girl is crazy!

I love that Stephen loves photography so much.

Aren't mountains beautiful?


I will post more later! 
Love ya, 
Lisa

No comments: