Pages

Background

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Disney Hollywood Studios!

Monday was NO SCHOOL, so we all headed to DISNEY WORLD!!
Originally it was just going to be me and my kids, but...

Marge and Her gang had tickets and decided to come along too!
David & I played with hats at the Rockin' Roller Coaster while the "big kids" rode the ride! (Marge and I took turns riding with the kids!)

After I took David's picture, he wanted to take mine.
I think he did pretty good.... and he's only two years old!
We had fun with the Star Wars stuff!


Boys will be boys!
On our way over to "Lights, Motor's, Action!" We stopped to play around...


Stephen was right - this was a MUST SEE!!







When David saw the "Car's" he was glued to the action!
 Sometimes he was even a little scared...

This show was AMAZING!!
I will post more in Part 2...


No comments: