Pages

Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

I know I'm a little late, but better late than never!!
I just wanted to share a few pics of the kids this year...
 We had some pretty cute kids come to our door this year!

Lisa was a Spider! Kyle was a Ninja!

Kyle asked Stephen to be his "sidekick" and so Stephen got a Red Ninja costume to match Kyle's costume!
I was a Tiger and Sissy was a Pirate!

Here is all of us together!

 Sissy Painted her pumpkin!
Isn't it cute?

These are our neighbors across the street.  
The McCleary's!


 

They litterally ran from house to house!

Me and Lisa in!
Isn't my tail cute??

Some of the neighborhood kids.

This is one of Sissy's friends.... Alexa!

Alexa and her dad - Victor! He was Rocking the wig! (He's a dr, do you think his patients know about this crazy side of him?? LOL) 

We walked around for about an hour and then I got the truck and we drove to the other neighborhoods. Ronnie joined us and "checked" the candy in between trick-or-treating!

Stephen had a good loot this year!

Sissy had a GREAT loot this year!

I'm so glad that Ronnie "dressed up" in his costume to go trick-or-treating with the kids! hee hee hee
We had a fun time!
And the kids are still working on the candy!

No comments: