Pages

Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was rough without Detto....
It is really difficult for me to even "feel" like decorating or celebrating without him here.
I am glad that all of my family came over to my house this year for Thanksgiving. It made my house feel full and happy. It was really a great distraction.
Reilly and I picked this broccoli out of my garden!

here are Alyssa and Kirin eating the broccoli!

My 21 lb. Turkey! That thing was Heavy!
It turned out GREAT!!

Here are the girls. The only cousin's missing are Stephen & Anaia!

Abby snacking on something!

Yummy Food!

After dinner everyone went outside to play! 

Abby wanted to play with the exercise ball.

Football!


Abby and Reilly in Jason's Lap!
I was shocked when Abby walked right up to him and wanted to climb in his lap!
Silly girl, she's too young to know better. Hee hee hee!

My Mom & Dad with Ishana!

This was so cute. Abby wanted a hug and kiss, but Reilly didnt. Abby kept trying and Reilly was turning her head away. It was hillarious!


Alyssa and Kirin playing Piano! I love those girls!

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful nieces and nephews.
Friday night we went to Marge's house to see the "Mongiovi" side of the family, but I forgot my camera. I was really hoping to get some good pictures of the kids. They are all getting sooooo big!
I even put new batteries in my camera and then left it on the counter!
I am so blessed that this Thanksgiving there was no drama or problems of ANY kind!
Everything went smooth!
I just really wish Detto could have been here. I really really really really really miss him!
Hopefully the time will fly and he will be home soon.
I wish he were coming home tomorrow.

No comments: